Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Keat Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1389021
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
Walk or bike to downtown from this updated home on quiet cul-de-sac. The original 1940's character has not been sacrificed. High ceilings and heart pine floors remain and the floorplan is open and filled with light. There is an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The laundry is large with good storage. A private powder room is tucked under the stairs. The high ceilings and heart pine floors continue upstairs where you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The master bath features a separate shower and jetted tub. Relax on the front porch and listen to raindrops on the metal roof or enjoy the private back yard from your spacious deck or patio. Charming home in move-in condition!
- MLS® #1389021
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Debbie Moseley
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address22 Keat Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Pine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Pine
Price Change History for 22 Keat Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1389021)
|Price Reduced (from $387,500)||$369,900||$17,600 (4.54%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:46pm CDT.