Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 E Augusta Place, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1389113
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
AUGUSTA ROAD '05 - BRAND NEW luxury home in this sought-after part of Augusta Rd where your kids can walk/bike to Top Rated French & Spanish Immersion Blythe Elementary and zoned to Top Rated Magnet Schools! You'll love being able to drive your golf cart to Greenville Country Club and walk to Augusta Road fitness, coffee shops, boutiques and restaurants! Just minutes from vibrant downtown Greenville and the Prisma Campus, you can settle your family in this established part of Augusta Road. The contemporary dark hardwoods make this home feel open, spacious and elegant. With 9' ft ceilings throughout, the main floor is the heart of the home with a beautifully designed, oversized, OPEN-CONCEPT kitchen/family/breakfast area featuring gorgeous granite countertops, a 9' ft granite island, ss appliances and designer lighting that is superb. From the dining area, you will love stepping out into the peaceful tranquility of the elevated screened porch and open deck to your private MOUNTAIN-LIKE RETREAT! The grassy back yard slopes down to a creek, is canvassed with soaring shade trees, offering you a peaceful place to relax and gather with friends. Back inside, the Master on Main features a beautiful wooded view as well, designer accent wall, spacious spa-like retreat with dual vanities, designer-accented walk-in shower, deep soaking tub and his/her CUSTOM closets. Upstairs offers 3 bedroom (one an en-suite/second smaller master), 2 baths & a large bonus room with DOUBLE-BARN DOORS, plus you'll find an extra 900+ SF of dry basement offering a 2-car garage, space for your golf cart, workshop area, tons of storage, potential wine cellar and more! This is the peaceful family retreat you've been looking for in the heart of Augusta Road! Schedule your showing today! RECENT COMPS: 451 Longview Terrace (no garage, no basement), 135 E. Tallulah
- MLS® #1389113
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- Listing Agent:Carmen Johnson
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address206 E Augusta Place
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen
Price Change History for 206 E Augusta Place, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1389113)
|Price Reduced||$784,800||$14,000 (1.75%)|
|Price Reduced (from $832,500)||$798,800||$33,700 (4.05%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:01am CDT.