Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 James Creek Point, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1389433
Home in James Creek Crossing Easley SC
SELLER TO PAY $4,000 TOWARDS BUYER CLOSING COSTS WITH ACCEPTABLE OFFER OR IF BUYER PREFERS, AN ALLOWANCE OF $4,000 CAN BE USED TOWARDS PAINT/FURNITURE. You'll love the convenient location of this home just minutes to shopping and restaurants in both Easley and Greenville. Just under 3000 square feet and sitting on a .56 acre corner lot, this home boasts so many wonderful features including beautiful hardwood floors, a spacious kitchen with an abundance of custom cabinets and gleaming granite counter tops, a wood burning fireplace, and storage galore! What sets this house apart from all the others is the extra large multi-purpose room just off the kitchen which can be used as a 5TH BEDROOM, a 2nd master suite or in-law suite complete with a full bathroom, closet and the potential to add a kitchenette or bar. If you don't need an additional bedroom this space would be perfect for a theater room or extra great room or game room. Step outside to the gorgeous landscaped yard lined with mature trees. Entertain friends or family on the large patio complete with built in fire pit. Lastly the side yard has a fenced in area for your canine friend plus a very spacious garage large enough for 2 vehicles plus all your yard tools and more. Roof was replaced in 2016; upstairs HVAC was replaced in May of 2019 and a new hot water tank was installed fall of 2019. Schedule your showing today to see this beautiful home! Possible USDA Financing.
- MLS® #1389433
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ann O'brien
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address101 James Creek Point
- SubdivisionJames Creek Crossing
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 101 James Creek Point, Easley, SC (MLS® #1389433)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Increased||$300,000||$100 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,900||$10,100 (3.26%)|
|Price Reduced||$310,000||$15,000 (4.62%)|
|Price Reduced||$325,000||$10,000 (2.99%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $350,000)||$335,000||$15,000 (4.29%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 8:01pm CST.