Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Thomas Green Boulevard, Clemson SC, 29631 MLS® #1389564
Home in Other Clemson SC
This absolutely gorgeous and MOVE-IN READY Beaufort II home in Patrick Square is bright, airy, has a open floor plan and filled with rich character! A wonderful southern front porch greets you. Entering you will first notice the 10' ceilings with wide crown molding and large windows with custom plantation shutters on ALL windows throughout the house. The elegant dining room features a truly grand masonry fireplace with tumbled marble surround, gas starter, full brick chimney and custom oversized deep mantle. Stunningly beautiful! The kitchen welcomes cooks with granite countertops, custom cabinets with many "roll-out" drawers as extras, tile backsplash, canned lighting, large island and a fabulously large pantry housing custom Carolina Closet System built-in shelving for added storage! With entertaining in mind, the den was expanded in size and is very inviting for family and friends alike. On the main level you will also find 3 of the 4 bedrooms. The spacius front bedroom boasts 2 large closets housing custom built-in wood shelving and electrical outlets for printers, shredders, etc. The guest bath downstairs has many upgrades such as an extended size walk-in Corian surround shower with frameless shower door, granite counter top, new wall sconces and newly added recessed lights. The laundry/mudroom leads to a very large 24x24 two car garage which houses 2 oversized SUV'S graciously with space for storage remaining. The driveway will hold 3 more cars for a total of 5 cars! This well appointed home, also, features a security system with a built-in fire alarm and a 2 zoned irrigation system! Upstairs you will find a bonus room which could also be a office, art studio, exercise room, etc. Upstairs also is a 3rd bath and 4th bedroom. The climate controlled crawl space is 4' high, concreted and perfect for extra storage! HOA includes clubhouse, pool, street lights, lawn maintenance, fitness center, AT&T U-Verse, playground, community garden, and a walking trail which crosses 18 Mile Creek to Nettles Park. The exterior of the home was painted in 2018, and the interior was painted in 2017. Full of rich character and charm, this home is one you do not want to miss seeing! Please see attached document which lists all the many upgrades and extras.
- MLS® #1389564
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Jeremy Tackett
- Listing Office:Carolina Real Estate
- Address405 Thomas Green Boulevard
- Zip Code29631
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 11:31am CDT.