Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3050 Collinsville Road, Columbus NC, 28722 MLS® #1389570
Home in None Columbus NC
Own the best piece of land in Polk County! 38 acres of GORGEOUS pasture, a lovely Low Country home, three car garage, guest apartment, with direct access to the coveted CETA Trail System! Prime location in the heart of Horse Country! Land is flat to slightly rolling - perfect for horse pasture, covered arenas, polo fields, professional barns or design the perfect layout for your dream hobby farm! This is a classic Low Country style home, architect designed, and built to coastal hurricane standards. 8 foot wide full porches along the front and the back of the house offer lots of outdoor living space. Lovely flowering landscaping, tree lined drives and a privacy buffer put this acreage over the top! There are an additional 20+ acres available that include fenced pasture and a quality three stall shed row barn and run-in shed. Call Listing Broker for details.
- MLS® #1389570
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDetached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorWood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Linda Tinkler
- Listing Office:Mountain Property Group Llc
- Address3050 Collinsville Road
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 8:01am CDT.