Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Four Lakes Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1389631
Home in Middle Creek Easley SC
Beautiful MIDDLE CREEK SUB-DIV. all brick 4 or 5 bedroom home. 3 full baths and 1 half bath. Large kitchen with SS appliances, updated with granite and breakfast room with built in dinette. Great room with gas log fireplace, living room, formal dining room. There are 2 bonus rooms, one that could be bedroom, and 1 on 3rd floor that is a man or kids dream. The 3rd floor has a media room, and wonderful playroom. Bedroom 2 has its own bathroom, and bedroom 3 and 4 has a Jack and Jill bath. All of the rooms in this beautiful home are really large. Middle Creek is 15 minutes from downtown Greenville and enjoy the low Pickens County Taxes. This is a must see if you need a large family home. Sub-Div. has large olympic pool with lifeguards, tennis courts, walking trails, playground and work out facility. Home has new roof and new carpet. Move-in ready...
- MLS® #1389631
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Linda Ballard
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address106 Four Lakes Drive
- SubdivisionMiddle Creek
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 106 Four Lakes Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1389631)
|Price Reduced (from $479,900)||$478,000||$1,900 (0.40%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 1:31pm CDT.