Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
696 Highgarden Lane Lot 60, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1389686
Home in River Rock Boiling Springs SC
This beautiful 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath open floor plan in located in the neighborhoods cul-de-sac and includes a spacious unfinished basement. This home features granite counter-tops, engineered hardwoods, natural gas, and 9ft ceilings with crown molding and chair rail with picture frame in select areas on the 1st floor. Hang out on the covered deck during the warmer months or cozy up by the gas log fire in the family room during the colder months. The spacious loft open with wrought iron railing also makes for a nice area to spend time with the family. This home is conveniently located in a pool community minutes from I-26, I-85 and Hwy 9.
- MLS® #1389686
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently
- Listing Agent:Rebecca Gentry
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address696 Highgarden Lane Lot 60
- SubdivisionRiver Rock
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 696 Highgarden Lane Lot 60, Boiling Springs, SC (MLS® #1389686)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$244,900||$5,000 (2.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$5,000 (1.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$254,900||$5,000 (1.92%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,900||$5,000 (1.89%)|
|Show More (3)|
|Price Reduced||$264,900||$5,000 (1.85%)|
|Price Reduced||$269,900||$6,280 (2.27%)|
|Price Increased (from $274,180)||$276,180||$2,000 (0.73%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 2:16am CST.