Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
663 Westwood Drive, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1389727
Home in None Laurens SC
Simple. Tranquil. Living. Welcome to Peace, Quiet & Beauty Inside & Out! Words Can’t Describe the Quality of Life That You Will Enjoy While Residing at 663 Westwood Drive. IT’S LIKE BEING ON A RETREAT 365 DAYS A YEAR! Surrounding by Wooded, Rolling Hills the CUSTOM HOME Greets You With a Rocking Chair Front Porch Overlooking the Water Feature Surrounded by Amazing Azaleas in a Variety of Colors! Perched Here You’ll Enjoy the Songs of Birds, Frogs & an Occasional Woodpecker! The Wildlife View from the 42’ Layered Deck is Stunning. Deer, Turkey, Rabbit, Lizards and More Will Accompany Your Morning Coffee & Meditation! Ready for a SPA LIKE GETAWAY? YOU’LL FIND IT IN THE LUXURIOUS MASTER SUITE FEATURING HIS/HER CLOSETS, TILED SHOWER, HEATED TOWEL BAR, HEATED TILE FLOORS & DOUBLE VANITIES WITH QUARTZ COUNTERS! AND THE KITCHEN…OH MY! JUST RENOVATED IT OFFERS MILES OF SPARKLING QUARTZ COUNTERS, QUALITY CUSTOM BUILT CABINETS, FLOATING SHELVES, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, SMOOTH-TOP RANGE, 3 PERSON BAR & A TREE HOUSE VIEW! THE WIDE-OPEN FLOORPLAN FLOWS INTO THE DINING ROOM OVERLOOKING NATURES PARADISE AND A 20’X20’ GREATROOM WITH GLEAMING HARDWOOD FLOORS, SOARING STONE FIREPLACE & GAS LOGS! AN AWESOME OFFICE OVERLOOKS THE FABULOUS FRONT YARD & COUNTRY FRONT PORCH! A Laundry Room You’ll Love is An Extension of the Spectacular Kitchen. You’ll Discover Superb Storage, Laundry Sink, Folding Table & Ironing Area! Step Outside into Natures Paradise over the WOODEN BRIDGE, PAST THE WATER FOUNTAIN, BEHIND THE PICKET FENCE YOU’LL DISCOVER A REFRESHING KIDNEY SHAPED SALT WATER POOL with A PATIO BUILT FOR ENTERAINING! OVER LOOKING THE CRISP POOL IS THE ULTIMATE 19’X15’ SHE/HE SHED FEATURING A PORCH SWING FRONT PORCH, AND LOFT. THIS HIDEAWAY IN THE WOODS IS MEANT FOR THE HOBBY ENTHUSIAST OR THE PERFECT SPOT FINALLY WRITE THAT BOOK, START THE YOGA STUDIO OR JUST SIMPLY RELAX! IT HAS HEAT, AIR & ELECTRICITY FOR YEAR ROUND USE! In Addition, there is an OVERSIZED 2 CAR GARAGE w/Storage and BREEZEWAY TO THE HOME. IT’S HERE, THE HOME YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF MOVING TO WHEN YOU’RE READY TO SLOW DOWN BUT STILL WANT SHOPPING & DINING WITHIN A FEW MILES. DON’T LET THIS ONE SLIP AWAY, TOUR 663 WESTWOOD DRIVE TODAY.
- MLS® #1389727
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Patton
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address663 Westwood Drive
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEb Morse
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Price Change History for 663 Westwood Drive, Laurens, SC (MLS® #1389727)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 3:16am CDT.