Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1870 Fernwood Glendale Road, Spartanburg SC, 29307 MLS® #1389801
Home in None Spartanburg SC
Grandeur, comfort and timeless beauty are made complete by this luxury home found just outside the city limits of Spartanburg. Careful planning was put into every detail of this executive home, as well as the manicured landscaping. Enjoy your drive up to the home along a tree lined driveway, and end at the circular courtyard with tiered fountain. Owners can continue around to the back of home for garage entrance, covered extra parking and outbuilding for outdoor toys. To start your tour, the large custom front doors open to a 2 story marble floored foyer, complete with “bride’s staircase”. Curved and leading up to the second level foyer. On one side of the foyer you will find a large traditional dining room with built in’s and custom lighting. The dining room leads to the kitchen with Butler’s Pantry in between for ease of service and entertaining. On the other side is a “parlor” or keeping room. A convenient half bath is also in this area limiting access to the living areas beyond. Also on this level is a great room, with beautiful rock fireplace, that is part of the custom kitchen and breakfast area. This home plans for every need and you will also find a study with fireplace, along with a large sunroom or exercise room. To complete a very well planned floor plan for the first level, welcome to the Master En-suite. With detail to custom molding and wood work, the master is set up for a luxury owners comfort needs. So many comfort features including private fireplace for adding romance to this bedtime retreat. His and hers closets are a plus, and to top off the en-suite, enjoy the sauna shower and whirlpool soaking tub. A large walk in laundry completes this level with access to upper level by second staircase. On the second level a large custom foyer leads to additional bedrooms, 5 total on this level with 3 full baths. Another convenient feature of the second level is an office with spiral staircase leading to the 3rd level Entertainment Bonus. This space could easily be a guest apartment, complete with kitchenette and full bath. 1,000 square feet of fun living is tucked away in the Entertainment Bonus area! Another unique feature for storage purposes is the walk in storage room great for holiday item storage and more! As you think about entertaining don’t miss the wonderful outdoor space, complete with large covered family picnic area, outdoor kitchen, hot tub, and putting green! There is also a generator, for just in case, that will take care of any power need that comes up. Total luxury package minutes from shopping and schools. Close to downtown Spartanburg as well. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #1389801
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6800-6999
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 1 Car
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kim Stroud
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1870 Fernwood Glendale Road
- Zip Code29307
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Marble
- ElementaryJesse W Boyd
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:31pm CDT.