Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 N Pondview Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1389850
Home in None Duncan SC
This new construction is a Craftsman’s style 4BR/ 2.5BA located in Berry Pond, close to shopping, groceries, I-85 Exit 63. Great location for someone looking for a fast commute to either Spartanburg or Greenville. Rare find all brick and stone with 3 car garage with extra wide driveway! Sitting on the beautiful lot with lots of mature oak trees, perfect for shade and nature lovers. An arched doorway leads into the formal dining with custom coffered ceiling.The kitchen has custom cabinets, crown molding, black stainless-steel appliances, and granite counter tops with bar seating. It has a spacious open floor plan with engineered hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, and a stone gas log fireplace in the main living area. The impressive master suite has custom coffered ceilings, walk-in closet, double vanities, walk-in tiled shower and garden tub. This won’t last long, schedule your appointment today.
- MLS® #1389850
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Listing Agent:Vitaliy Moroz
- Listing Office:Spartan Realty Inc.
- Address407 N Pondview Drive
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 6:01am CDT.