Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 S Main Street Unit 203, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1389884
Condo/Townhouse in Park Place on Main Greenville SC
Upon entering the Park Place on Main building, you experience the architecture and fine finishes of a bygone era. This historic landmark, built in 1882, has been completely renovated and is home to seven exclusive residences. Set in the center of everything, while offering a peaceful enclave within the city. “The Brooks” is an expansive, two level residence with beautifully detailed rooms, 10+ ft. ceilings, hickory floors and elegant moldings. Sophisticated yet comfortable. Entertaining is a pleasure with the open floor plan, including a folding glass NanaWall that opens the living room onto the outside terrace with built-in Fire Magic grill, seating area and views of western sunsets. On cooler evenings, you can relax in the living room with limestone fireplace framed by decorator shelves and cabinets. The large kitchen with French polished cabinetry by local craftsman Jose Florez includes every detail for the discerning chef: Wolf duel fuel range with two ovens, SubZero refrigerator/freezer; two Miele dishwashers, SubZero wine cooler, Miele built-in coffee system; Wolf built-in steamer, warming drawer and pot filler. Elegant details continue in the equally spacious dining room ideal for entertaining and holiday gatherings. The private master suite on the main level has a sitting area, plantation shutters, double vanities, Kohler shower/steam system, soaking tub, two-tier sauna, heated floors and large custom closet. Take the interior elevator to the second floor where you will find a magnificent great/media room with 16 foot ceiling, fully equipped wet bar, and access to one of two courtyard balconies. Two bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, jack- and-jill bath and powder room complete the second level. Family and guests can enjoy their own private entrance to the upstairs from the 3rd floor hallway. Never worry about parking with a private, tandem two-car garage! Plus abundant storage with a garage loft and two private, heated storage rooms. As an owner at Park Place on Main, you’ll enjoy access to the secluded, ivy-covered courtyard with trickling fountain, covered loggia, stunning clubroom, and your own private 781 bottle, climate controlled wine cellar. This superbly located residence offers all the magic of city living with the Saturday Market, festivals, The Peace Center, Falls Park, Museums, restaurants and Swamp Rabbit Trail just steps from your home. Please see Associate Documents for the entire list of special features this condominium offers. If sq. ft. is important, buyer or buyer’s agent should verify.
- MLS® #1389884
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4000-4199
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Ginger Sherman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address18 S Main Street Unit 203
- SubdivisionPark Place on Main
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 9:01pm CDT.