Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2109 Pumpkintown Highway, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1389930
Home in None Pickens SC
This all brick 3 story home with attached garage, detached garage plus separate Carriage Barn all match the decor with total brick construction and all offer Quoined Corners that accent the quality of this estate. 25.5 acres and very private as it can not be seen from the highway. Once inside the home the main level offers a dining room, a totally remodeled kitchen with granite tops & new cabinets plus stainless appliances. A separate walk in laundry room with plenty of extra storage and from there the entry to the attached garage with a separate room that could be a work shop or pantry. Back inside the home the living room extends the full length of the home with gas log fireplace and plenty of windows to offer natural light. There is a half bath on the main level. Master suite is located on second level with walk in closet plus a bath area that offers a double vanity with tub/shower combination. Two more bedrooms on second level which share a full bath. There is tons of storage in the knee walls on both second and third level. The third level is currently used for office space or could be a 4th bedroom for the grand children. Current owner has the media room on second level plus a music room. So much space is offered in this home that allows you to just use your imagination to make it work many different ways. Owner offering a carpet allowance. This Estate is being used as a Equine property in that it is perfect for your horses who are just needing to be pampered. The Carriage Barn offers 3 stalls, a tack room and full second level for hay or storage of personal things. The floor joist are spaced 12" apart instead of 16" or even 24" centers to add extra strength for heavy items. There is also 200 AMP service in the Carriage Barn. If you like views, then come and check this one out. This property offers plenty of under cover parking for up to 6 cars. This includes the Carriage Barn as it will hold an additional 2 vehicles. There are riding trails throughout the wooded area. The home, detached garage & Carriage barn have new architectural shingles. Driveway was recently paved & Trex decking was added so the outside maintenance is to a minimum. Once seeing all the brick work that was done will give you an idea of the cost to make this home what it is today.
- MLS® #1389930
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ken Horbinski
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address2109 Pumpkintown Highway
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
Price Change History for 2109 Pumpkintown Highway, Pickens, SC (MLS® #1389930)
|Price Reduced||$609,000||$40,500 (6.24%)|
|Price Reduced (from $679,500)||$649,500||$30,000 (4.42%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 6:46am CDT.