Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
610 Montreux Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1390689
Condo/Townhouse in Annacey Park Greenville SC
Much sought after Annacey Park. This townhome is an end unit backing up to a lot of Green Space for both privacy and outdoor play. This 3 level home has 2 bedrooms plus the Flex room. This unit has a one car garage with extra room for storage. Plus the driveway allows for a second car so no on street parking. The arrival floor has the full laundry room (not a closet) and the flex room. This can be used as a bonus room, an office, a study, a media/game room. It does not have a closet but it does have the rear door opening to all that green space. And there is a half bath downstairs too. On the main level note the new engineered wood floors. With the natural light and the huge great room, this will be the gathering spot. The kitchen is open to the great room, the breakfast eating area and the 2nd story deck. With the fireplace tucked into the corner and space for a lot of seating, this will be where families congragate. the kitchen is designed for easy with counter space and cabinet space plus a pantry. The main floor also has a half bath. Upstairs there are two masters. The back master has the private views of the green space, a walk in closet, large bathroom, linen closet, his and hers sinks. The front master is slightly larger, with a huge walk in closet and a smaller bathroom. Both are wonderfully large. Annacey Park is close to downtown and easy access to the interstate at Laurens Road, and to Verdae Blvd. It is close to Hollingsworth County Park, Hollingsworth YMCA and Cleveland St YMCA, shopping and restuarants. Plus it will be nest to the Swamp Rabbit Trail spur that is being built for Laurens Road residents to access the complete trail.
- MLS® #1390689
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Norm Macdonald
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address610 Montreux Drive
- SubdivisionAnnacey Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:46am CDT.