Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
32 Blackburn Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1390703
Home in Isaqueena Park Greenville SC
LOCATION and CONVENIENCE unite in this updated brick ranch home 3 minutes from downtown Greenville, 5 minutes from I-385 and 1 mile from Bob Jones University; within walking distance is 26-acre Timmons Park, with its premier disc-golf course, tennis courts, baseball field, hiking/biking trails and playground. In front, the driveway is flanked by a flower and herb garden, and beyond the backyard fence, privacy is created by woods and creek. The 4-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home has a private suite with bedroom, bathroom and full kitchen, which could function as an AirB&B, an in-law residence, or space for visiting family and friends. Classic elements include picture molding and hardwood floors throughout, built-in cabinets, and two working fireplaces, one with new gas logs, the other wood burning. A side entrance leads to a multi-purpose room, currently a music studio, that could also function as a formal dining room, office, or den. The completely remodeled custom kitchen includes oak cabinets, stunning River Gold granite and stainless appliances, including a dual-fuel cooktop and convection oven. Downstairs is a small workshop, a large utility/laundry room with extensive counter space for sewing, crafts, or hobbies, a spacious den with fireplace, and the separate suite. The walkout lower level leads to a gated and fenced patio; the backyard has a 10 x 12’ storage/workshop building with electricity and ramp access. Roof, HVAC (both AC and furnace) and rear fence are new in 2019. The electrical system was upgraded to code by owner, a certified electrician, who also added motion security lighting. Don’t miss the opportunity to own a distinctive, updated home in a highly desirable and convenient location.
- MLS® #1390703
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Lisa Briganti
- Listing Office:Re/max Results
- Address32 Blackburn Street
- SubdivisionIsaqueena Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 32 Blackburn Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1390703)
|Price Reduced||$349,900||$9,000 (2.51%)|
|Price Reduced||$358,900||$10,000 (2.71%)|
|Price Reduced (from $379,900)||$368,900||$11,000 (2.90%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.