Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Hester Store Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1390942
Home in None Easley SC
You are going to love this unique and versatile custom built home located only minutes from Greenville in the Dacusville Community. The main home is custom built brick with solid Cedar siding and has 4 oversized bedrooms, 3 full baths and a half bath. There is a 20'X20' bonus room on the main level that could be a theater room, man or woman cave, sewing room or just about anything you want to make it. The master bedroom has two walk in closets and the master bath can only be described as elegant. The house boasts a 3 car garage attached to the house with multiple workshops and storage rooms. Upstairs there is a 27'X15' bedroom with a full bath that would be perfect for an independent teenager or for a guest room away from the rest of the house. When you enter the home you will be greeted by an amazing foyer that leads to a 26'X20' Great Room and that leads to a 26'X20' den overlooking the inground pool. The inground pool area features a custom built $7500 grill. The back of the house has a 22'X18' screened porch with plenty of room for entertaining. The pool deck has a built in grill and plenty of room for tables and chairs. Behind the pool is a pool house that has a 23'X18' main floor with a half bath for pool guests and a screen porch attached. On the second floor of the pool house is an apartment with a bedroom, kitchen, den and full bath. Behind the pool house is a storage building with plenty of parking. The house and the pool house have a total of 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 2 half baths. This home has a lot of storage rooms and almost all of them have central heat and air. The roof was replaced in 2017.
- MLS® #1390942
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5400-5599
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Michael Southerlin
- Listing Office:Southerlin Realty
- Address135 Hester Store Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
Price Change History for 135 Hester Store Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1390942)
|Price Reduced||$692,800||$300 (0.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$693,100||$300 (0.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$693,400||$300 (0.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$693,700||$300 (0.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$694,000||$500 (0.07%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $695,000)||$694,500||$500 (0.07%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 5:46am CST.