Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
129 Terrapin Crossing Road, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1390988
Home in None Pickens SC
Acreage, Turn-Key horse farm operation being offered for $1,000,000. Owners selected this site and moved the 100 year old farmhouse down the road. A new house was built in its footprint with new wings and every bell and whistle imaginable. Rustic but elegant motif with ship lap siding for interior walls in common areas. All the televisions and built in cabinetry will convey. The bedrooms each have a walk in closets and private baths. The master bath has the largest shower possible. Custom cabinetry throughout home, including kitchen and bathrooms. This home flows from room to room, inside and outside. A large black walnut tree was removed and milled and used for shelving. Indoor kitchen has everything from a pot filler to ice machine. Outdoor kitchen is covered and has the grill, sink, refrigerator, television and overlooks the custom pool area, which convey. The pool is a saltwater gunite freshly coated with Pebble Tech. The detached 3 plus car garage has a 875 square foot bonus room with 3 different sections. A tan top slate pool table occupies one side, a media center with 72 inch television with seating occupies another and a gaming table. There is a mini-fridge upstairs and plenty of counter space for any appliance needed for a rec-room. Half-bath is downstairs for outdoor kitchen or pool use. Architectural shingles are less than 4 years old. There is a whole house generator for any power outages. The crawlspace was recently encapsulated. Rec-room HVAC system was recently replaced. There is a 36 by 60 metal barn with 5 stalls, tack room, wash area and covered sides and front. The tractor and implements with John Deere Gator and farm machinery will convey. There are 2 automatic water/feeders. It is connected to the main house via intercom. Round training area inside a pasture. Over 2,700 road frontage of triple board fencing. Central vacuum and intercom, stereo and surround sound. Truly this home is a well thought out and maintained 36 acre estate convenient to Clemson, Seneca, lakes.
- MLS® #1390988
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Robert Sams
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address129 Terrapin Crossing Road
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Other, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySix Mile
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT.