Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
318 Frontier Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1391187
Home in Shoal Creek Easley SC
SOUTHERN MASTERPIECE!! In the heart of Pickens County lies a breathtaking three bedroom, two bath property nestled among mature trees with plenty of peace and quiet. Step through the front door and onto ceramic tile floors and be immersed in natural light and an ambiance of style, charm, and grace. Decorative molding, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, and soothing paint scheme adorn the living room and will soothe for watching the game, having movie night, or curling up with a good book. Culinary fantasies will come to life in a true gourmet kitchen. Three farm style sink basin each with pot fill sinks, an abundance of gorgeous cabinetry, six burner gas cook top range, large center island, and stunning soap stone countertops will delight the inner chef and are sure to facilitate mouthwatering masterpieces. The dining room awaits to finish off a dining performance of epic proportions. Built in serving bar with additional cabinet space adorn the wall of the formal dining space. Gather with friends and family after meals for good conversation in the den with ceramic tile floor and spacious, airy feel to stimulate conversation complete with a full bath complete with garden tub and double vanities, and separate shower attached. When the day is done and it is time to retire for the evening, the master suite awaits with an abundance of space, hardwood floors, and natural light, with an exterior access to private deck. A suite designed for oversized furniture, comfort and privacy. Two more bedrooms and additional full bath await to delight family and guests. Upstairs find a fourth bedroom that adds functionality and options for space utilization. Design options are limitless as a craft room, game room, theater room, or additional living space. Downstairs find an unfinished basement which also adds an amazing feature for a workshop or additional storage. When the weather is nice and it is time to entertain outside, head to the 11x11 back deck and bring a grill, gaze out into the mature trees, listen to the running water of the nearby creek and have coffee, or have good conversation with guests or watch the fur babies run and play in the fenced yard or the separated area which is perfect for a dog run. With shopping and amenities close by, close to freeway access, mature trees, and the calming sound of a running creek, peace and quiet are ready and waiting. Schedule a personal showing today!!
- MLS® #1391187
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water View, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Haro Setian
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address318 Frontier Drive
- SubdivisionShoal Creek
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Other, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units, Damper Controlled
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 318 Frontier Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1391187)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $200,000)||$190,000||$10,000 (5.00%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:46pm CDT.