Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Knob Hill Lane, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1391273
Home in Highlands of Oak Grove Landrum SC
AGENT OWNED. This UNIQUE ONE of a KIND SPECTACULAR house sits on 35.26 acres, in an exclusive gated community. Property is completely surrounded by the Chestnut Ridge Heritage Preserve! If your dream is to live in privacy and seclusion, yet enjoy the amenities of town, you're going to love this location! The charming towns of Landrum, SC and Tryon, NC are only 10 min. away! You will fall in love with the breathtaking views of Glassy Mountain, and the Blue Ridge Range! SOLAR was installed in 2017 (owned) and runs the entire house. The Inverter batteries are stored in the basement. A three year old peach orchard, with 5 varieties of peaches will satisfy the small family farmer. The property also boasts blueberry bushes, raspberry bushes, and apple trees! Also included, is a whole house generator, and two 1,000 gallon propane tanks. You will truly appreciate the well thought out open floor plan. From the moment you enter the home, you will be taken back by the stunning views from EVERY window! The transom windows throughout the house bring in additional lighting, and enhance the 360 degree views. Almost the entire main level is graced with beautiful Hardwood Ash Floors! The open Kitchen is perfect for entertaining, with a large eat in area, walk in pantry, and a peninsula that fits 5 bar stools perfectly. The gorgeous views and the impressive floor to ceiling bookcase provides a warm welcoming in the beautiful main level study. The main level master bedroom includes a walk out to the deck, gorgeous trey ceiling, new carpet placed in 2019, and His and Hers closets. The dreamy master bathroom has the most beautiful tile work, a large soaking tub, separate shower, and double vanities. The screened porch was updated in 2016, with new frames and aluminum screens, and is simply amazing! Trek decking was installed in 2017, on both the upper and lower levels. The exterior of the house was painted in 2017, and new gutters were added. A beautiful wood staircase takes you to the basement, and straight into the theater room. With tiered seating and lots of space, your family will enjoy those movie nights in luxury! They won't have to go far for the popcorn, because there is a full kitchen at your fingertips. Both basement bedrooms each have their own full baths, and walk in closets, and are amply sized. You won't believe the storage area in the basement! Not only does it store the Solar batteries, but it also has a shelved room for food storage, a pet washing station, and another large area, for all of your extra stuff!! The side yard is fenced for your beloved pet. The current owners do not have horses, but they are allowed in the community. This remarkable home has so much to offer, you simply have to see it to believe it! YOUR Dream Home is waiting for YOU!
- MLS® #1391273
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Horses Permitted
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Jamie Jo Noble
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address20 Knob Hill Lane
- SubdivisionHighlands of Oak Grove
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas, Solar
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 3:01pm CDT.