Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
146 S Shore Drive, Fair Play SC, 29643 MLS® #1391284
Home in Other Fair Play SC
Your gorgeous lakefront home awaits you! 5 bedrooms, master suite on main level floor, 3.5 bathrooms, large family bonus room in walkout basement, open concept kitchen/ dining/ living area on main floor, 2 fireplaces, and a magnificent veranda connecting the 4 car garage to the home. All of this with a nice walk path to your own boat dock on Lake Hartwell. Boat dock is covered, has a lift, is in deep water, 60 foot gangway, fresh water at shore, light near the shore, and a storage shed on the walk down to store your lake toys. Relax on your screened-in porch overlooking your magnificently landscaped lawn and Lake Hartwell. The porch offers stairs to access your beautiful patio, which includes SunBrella shades, an outdoor kitchen (Outdoor kitchen includes small fridge, sink, and grill), and fire pit. Kitchen and fire pit were installed in 2012. Immaculate and extensive landscaping with a sprinkler system that pumps from the lake. The garage has 220V electricity, lots of storage space in and above the garage, as well as its own heat and air system. A new roof was put on the home in 2016. This home also boasts large gutters and gutter guards, stainless steel chimney also done in 2016, dual furnaces (with natural gas), two solar attic fans completed in 2015, Rinnai tankless hot water heater, built in night lights that run on a timer so you're never left in the dark, insulation between the floors, custom cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms, and all solid core interior doors. This home is immaculately kept. Be close to I-85 without the traffic noise! This amazing get away is a peaceful solitude from the hustle and bustle of everyday life while still within close driving distance to all the shopping, and entertainment you could want. Very close to Anderson, Clemson University, short distance to Greenville and just a couple hours from Atlanta, GA. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1391284
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, None
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Terri Anderson
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address146 S Shore Drive
- CityFair Play
- Zip Code29643
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFair Oak
- MiddleWest Oak
- HighWest Oak
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:16am CDT.