Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Howard Avenue, Clemson SC, 29631 MLS® #1391328
Home in Patrick Square Clemson SC
Attention Clemson Fans, 209 Howard Avenue is waiting for you! You are minutes from Death Valley to watch the Tigers Play! This meticulously maintained and elegantly finished 3BR 2.5 BA home, offers tranquility & convenient Clemson living without the wait to build! With no maintenance lawns & in the Clemson Elementary School district, this Cottage style home is perfect for every lifestyle! The Marion Cottage floor plan is no longer available and offers a bright and airy open floor plan. Upon entering you will first notice the 10' ceilings with wide crown moldings, wide planked hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows with custom plantation shutters throughout the main level of the home. The cook of the family will fall in-love with the kitchens functionality and decor as it offers granite countertops, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, large center island and spacious pantry. The openness of the Dining & Living Room is perfect for entertaining and the gas fireplace adds to the inviting feel of the home. The Master Bedroom Suite is located on the main level and features tile flooring, walk in close, double vanities and a fully tiled shower. Upstairs are two large guest bedrooms which share a Jack-n-Jill bath plus a large bonus room that is a recent addition. As much time and planning has been given to outdoor living; the charming screened side porch, darling covered rocking chair front porch, detailed back patio and upgraded landscaping with full irrigation complete this home. It's just a short walk to the awesome amenities of Patrick Square which has a clubhouse with swimming pool and fitness center, community garden, scenic walking trail to the local park and playgrounds. Enjoy the Patrick Square Town Center for breakfast at Sunny Side Cafe before the big game or dine at Rick Erwins with friends! Dining, shopping, pharmacy, fitness center, massage & medical are available in Patrick Square!
- MLS® #1391328
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Path, Playground, Pool, Water Access, Lawn Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address209 Howard Avenue
- SubdivisionPatrick Square
- Zip Code29631
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 12:16am CDT.