Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
248 Tuscan Ridge Trail, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1391343
Home in Woodfin Ridge Inman SC
Ready to leave the hustle and bustle behind and come home to tranquility? Then take a look at this beautiful Arts & Crafts home with its clean lines, open space, and awesome flow. The moment you step inside through the welcoming, wide foyer, you immediately take notice of the details in this custom-built home from floor to ceiling -the beautiful ¾” tongue and groove hardwood floors, wainscoting, crown moulding throughout, and the ceiling cedar wood beams in the DR and oak beams in the LR - you can just feel the day’s work stress disappearing. As you walk into the kitchen, the thought of cooking is no longer a daunting task, but is now replaced with excitement as you see the exquisite custom cabinetry, black granite counter tops set off by the grey and white marble top of the center island, and the Bosch appliances. The bar overhang of the countertop on one side provides added seating and openness whether for everyday conversation or entertainment purposes, as does the gathering area off of the kitchen where the space can be used to enjoy your morning coffee or set up to share a beverage with friends and family. As your evening unwinds, step down the hall on the main level and escape to your master suite retreat with a claw-foot tub, tiled, walk-in shower, separate vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs you can also escape to a bonus room with an added flex room that is heated, cooled, and cable ready. Also upstairs you will find a Jack & Jill setup with two bedrooms and a bath. The tranquility continues outdoors as you float in your gunite pool that is situated for privacy, shielded from golfers, yet providing a beautiful serene view looking across the 6th fairway. The beautiful landscaped design also provides added privacy as you sit around the stoned fireplace, relaxing, and unwinding. If all that wasn’t enough, you also have a side garage with full access underneath the home for storage. The space also provides a nice area for a workshop. If you are looking for a home that gives you the best of both worlds … your very own private oasis tucked away in a cul-de-sac, as well as access to all the amenities Woodfin Ridge offers of golf, Olympic-size pool, tennis courts, and clubhouse, then schedule your showing today and make 248 Tuscan Ridge your new home sweet home!
- MLS® #1391343
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lisa Gibbs
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co
- Address248 Tuscan Ridge Trail
- SubdivisionWoodfin Ridge
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 248 Tuscan Ridge Trail, Inman, SC (MLS® #1391343)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$14,000 (3.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $426,900)||$413,900||$13,000 (3.05%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 5:16pm CDT.