Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Paddington Avenue, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1391427
Home in North Main Greenville SC
Who wouldn't love to play in the creek in your own backyard? Or, just enjoy the beautiful vistas from your back deck! This lovely home is located 1.5 miles to downtown Greenville. The house has great curb appeal with a "mixed media" exterior (hard board and brick with stone accents). Drive through the gates and admire the pond and beautiful clubhouse. Pull up in the circular driveway and enter the home with its welcoming foyer and "great room" open floor plan. The house has both formal and informal entertainment areas. The main floor has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The kitchen is upfitted with granite countertops and stainless appliances (double ovens!!), and handsome cabinets. There are gleaming hardwoods in the main living room/dining room areas. The master suite has a wonderful custom bathroom with his and hers closets. The three additional bedrooms offer opportunities for an office or den space. A screened in porch has its own gas log fireplace. Additionally, there is an upstairs deck. This owner has converted the unfinished downstairs into a wonderful in-law or teen suite, complete with huge den/rec room, private bedroom and bath, and full kitchen. The lower deck provides room for outdoor dining and relaxing. Unlike many of the area houses, there is a nice backyard space. The home is very private and offers too many gracious amenities to properly describe it. The North Main area is very desirable and retains the old Greenville Southern living style. Come be a part of Greenville, #3 best small city in the USA (Conde Nast Traveler) and "one of the South's best cities" (Southern Living). Greenville is consistently ranked in the top ten for best main streets, affordable living, and retirement areas.
- MLS® #1391427
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Water View
- Listing Agent:Robyn Gillis
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address50 Paddington Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Price Change History for 50 Paddington Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1391427)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:46am CDT.