Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1253 Altamont Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1391430
Home in Elk Park Greenville SC
An Amazing Home with Breathtaking Views and The Sunsets are Incredible! This home features a 6 acre Paris Mountain Estate! It is a One Story Home with Full Finished Basement, Exceptional Schools, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, a spectacular dining room, and 14 x 25 extensive kitchen. Additional features include a Sauna, Brazilian Cherry Hardwood, Bonus/Recreation Room, Den downstairs, Office, Media Room, Screened Porch, Deck, Paved Driveway and Attached Two Car Garage. It is just minutes to shopping, dining, theatre, and even Downtown Greenville! In addition, this gorgeous property is part of Greenville’s most beautiful North Side, near Furman, the Swamp Rabbit Trail for cyclists and walking from Travelers Rest to Downtown, and near the NC mountains. The beautifully designed custom built, one-owner home offers complete privacy and is situated for the most spectacular view ever of Greenville and far beyond! Here area a few of the many amazing features: Brazillian Palladio granite counter tops, redwood sauna, walking paths with 2 custom-made waterfalls, in-ground sprinkler system, custom gates, "smart house" wiring, central vacuum system, full home security system, low-E windows, a large craft room with work bench, and over-sized workshop on lower level. Map 0463.00-01-004.03 is additional 4 acres being sold with property that has separate entrance, should buyer ever want to develop later and sell. Do not let this one get away!
- MLS® #1391430
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Joshua Hoover-dempsey
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address1253 Altamont Road
- SubdivisionElk Park
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 1253 Altamont Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1391430)
|Price Reduced||$659,900||$19,100 (2.81%)|
|Price Reduced (from $699,000)||$679,000||$20,000 (2.86%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 4:46am CDT.