Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Hamilton Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1391442
Home in Hamilton Park Easley SC
It’s hard to find a resale home that looks hardly lived in! Mr. and Mrs. Clean have decided to sell their home! You will have plenty of space in one of the largest homes in this serene neighborhood! Located so close to everything Easley has to offer - and a short drive to Greenville or Clemson! The privacy fenced, corner lot has been immaculately manicured. The brick front elevation gives this striking home a traditional and welcoming first impression. Inside, you will find gleaming laminate wood flooring throughout most of the main level. You enter into a true foyer and immediately see an office with french doors overlooking the front yard! Next, you will come to a formal dining room with chair rail and crown molding. You will absolutely love the open floor plan of the living room, kitchen, breakfast, and sunroom! This space is perfect for entertaining a large crowd for the big game or for holiday gatherings! A gas log fireplace will be the center of attention! The impressive kitchen has showcase cabinets (varied height), granite counter tops, tumbled stone backsplash, pantry, breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. The sunroom off the rear of the home will be a flexible space that could be used for many purposes. A poured concrete patio can be accessed off the sunroom and you will get to enjoy beautiful, BIG roses and even your own fig tree! The garage is side entry, has epoxy sealed floor, and there is even a hall before you enter the home from the garage with two additional closets. All bedrooms are located upstairs and a big feature of this space is the amazing loft where the family can come together and watch a movie or use as a playroom! The walk-in laundry room is located on the second level for ease of use. An oversized master suite has what everyone is looking for: his and hers closets, separate garden tub, tile shower, dual vanities, and water closet. Both secondary bedrooms are excellent sizes. Plenty of natural light floods this home courtesy of all the windows! Other features that set this home apart are the Ecobee smart thermostat, tankless water heater, 300 square feet of floored attic storage space, carpets were professionally cleaned April 2019, gas dryer connection, and 4 zone irrigation system. Enjoy the community pool and playground this summer! Per seller, home is extremely energy efficient and most months the power bill is only $100 - extremely impressive for almost 3000 square feet of living space! Located just a few minutes away from schools, shopping, and Calhoun Memorial Highway, you can’t possibly pass up just taking a quick peek at this amazing home. Reach out today and schedule a personalized showing now before it’s gone!
- MLS® #1391442
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Sandy Clayton
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address103 Hamilton Court
- SubdivisionHamilton Park
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 103 Hamilton Court, Easley, SC (MLS® #1391442)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 2:16pm CDT.