Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
668 Diamond Ridge Way, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1391491
Home in Sapphire Pointe Duncan SC
The Wilson Plan with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bath home plus a loft Dramatic 2 story Entrance Foyer and Dining room. The Open floor plan with Owners Suite on MAIN floor. Granite Kitchen countertops with extensions for sitting In. 5" Hardwood floors in the Foyer, Powder Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Brkft areas. Stainless Steel appliances included! Master bedroom with Trey Ceiling and large walk-in closet. Staircase with landing leads to Huge loft area. 4 large Bedrooms with walk in closets. One Jack and Jill bath plus another down the hall. Covered porch. Fully Sodded yard. Hardieboard Siding with 15-year Color plus technology, Pest Ban Termite System, Radiant Barrier Saves Energy, Home Warranty. Approx. .06 acres. Only minutes from I-85 Easy commute to Greenville, Spartanburg, and GSP Airport and so much more. Highly desired Spartanburg 5 School District and a short drive to BMW. Please request Home site 115
- MLS® #1391491
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Rebecca Gentry
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address668 Diamond Ridge Way
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 7:16am CDT.