Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Stonewall Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1391539
Home in None Greenville SC
Come home to an island of tranquility right in the heart of the Greenville’s popular Eastside neighborhood, just minutes from Downtown Greenville, Haywood shopping, and Paris Mountain. To help you unwind you will enjoy a glass of wine on the spa deck in the moonlight. Great features include: 3-bedrooms/2.5-baths; welcoming living room, gas fireplace for winter nights, parquet floors and built-in bookcases celebrate the unique personality of this home; charming dining room scented by the magnolia blooms outside the window, master suite with his-and-her closets; completely updated master bathroom; comfortable family room with large custom sliding patio door inviting you to the lush green surroundings of the backyard where you can start your day with a cup of coffee on the large patio while listening to the song birds; cheerful kitchen with new stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator and gas range, double sinks, garbage disposal; large laundry; new carpet; 1-car garage; mature plants; shaded yard. This is a home made with love and ready to give back.
- MLS® #1391539
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Robby Brady
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address7 Stonewall Lane
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet, Vinyl
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:46am CDT.