Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Old River Road, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1391551
Home in None Pelzer SC
Priced Below Appraised Value!! Gorgeous 38+ acre mini Estate. Custom built brick 5 BR, 4 bath traditional home loaded with fine features. 2 story foyer with double tray ceiling and mahogany front entrance. Quality Hickory hardwood flooring and tile throughout the mail level. All closets are very spacious and have custom designed shelving, etc. The home features 8 ft doors & 10 ft ceilings, stone fireplace in the great room, gourmet kitchen with custom American walnut cabinets, 4 x 8 island with granite, double ovens, stainless appliances including refrigerator, microwave , washer and dryer, pantry, mud room & walk in laundry room. The Master Bedroom is on main with walk-in closet, master bath has a Jacuzzi tub with a 3 1/2 ft. by 6 ft over sized double tiled shower with rain water shower head & body jets. Also a second BR is on the main with full bath. Plus three additional BR upstairs with 2 full baths and bonus room w/closet that could be used for an additional BR. Walk-in attic with an abundance of storage. Plus an option of secret rooms. Gated entry with 600 ft concrete driveway with sod down both sides. 2 acre fish pond stocked with w/blue gill, gizzard shad, hybrid bass, crappy, large mouth bass and catfish. 3 creeks, plus the pond is fed by 2 creeks. Lots of wildlife including deer, duck, turkey and an occasional Bald Eagle etc. Approx 4 acres of swamp/pond great for duck hunting. 4 car garage, 20 x 24 Covered back Patio, Conveniently located just 2 minutes away from Bi-lo, 15 minutes to Greenville & 20 minutes to Anderson! Approximately 25 acres of underground Invisible fencing for dogs to explore. Front and back sprinkler system, water spigots in the field, 4 wheeler and side by side trails throughout the property. 30 x 24 2 car detached garage with 2 - 10 foot doors with a loft upstairs. A Paradise for family, hunting, fishing, & enjoying the privacy that nature provides! Call for your private showing today!! All contents are negotiable. 3385 Square foot. Also includes Tax Map # 243-00-06-019
- MLS® #1391551
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jack Sparkman
- Listing Office:Market Pros Realty Greenville
- Address121 Old River Road
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 121 Old River Road, Pelzer, SC (MLS® #1391551)
|Price Reduced||$799,900||$35,100 (4.20%)|
|Price Reduced (from $850,000)||$835,000||$15,000 (1.76%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 5:31am CST.