Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 White Oak Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1391646
Home in Twin Lake Cottages Greenville SC
Twin Lake Cottages is a unique cottage community in the heart of Greenville. Just North of Downtown off Twin Lake Road. Front porch faces into the common park area with sidewalks and areas to gather. This cottage is loaded with character and nicer finishes. Features include: fiber cement siding, 9' ceilings on main level, hardwoods in main area, granite countertops and tile back splash in kitchen. All models feature master on main and covered front porch.
- MLS® #1391646
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:George Clements
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address65 White Oak Road
- SubdivisionTwin Lake Cottages
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 65 White Oak Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1391646)
|Price Increased||$338,300||$100 (0.03%)|
|Price Increased||$338,200||$5,000 (1.50%)|
|Price Increased (from $327,900)||$333,200||$5,300 (1.62%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 1:17am CST.