Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 White Oak Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1391646
Home in Twin Lake Cottages Greenville SC
Twin Lake Cottages is a unique cottage community in the heart of Greenville. Just North of Downtown off Twin Lake Road. Front porch faces into the common park area with sidewalks and areas to gather. This cottage is loaded with character and nicer finishes. Features include: fiber cement siding, 9' ceilings on main level, hardwoods in main area, granite countertops and tile back splash in kitchen. All models feature master on main and covered front porch.
- MLS® #1391646
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:George Clements
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address65 White Oak Road
- SubdivisionTwin Lake Cottages
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 65 White Oak Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1391646)
|Price Increased||$338,400||$100 (0.03%)|
|Price Increased||$338,300||$100 (0.03%)|
|Price Increased||$338,200||$5,000 (1.50%)|
|Price Increased (from $327,900)||$333,200||$5,300 (1.62%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 10:46pm CDT.