Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
176 Berrys Pond Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1391721
Home in Berry's Pond Duncan SC
Peaceful, serene views await you at this immaculate 4BR/2BA brick home located in popular Berry's Pond! Convenient to the interstate for your work commute, but surrounded by nature to give you the escape from the hustle and bustle we all look for coming home. Living room with beautiful wood floors. Open concept main floor with eat in kitchen. Kitchen has updated white subway tile and overlooks the deck and private backyard, which backs up to water. Master suite is on the main level with spacious en suite, double vanity, separate shower and jetted tub. Upstairs the secondary bedrooms are all large with plenty of closet space. One of the bedrooms could also be used as a bonus room. Home is on cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood and convenient to all amenities both Spartanburg and Greenville have to offer. Come take a look at this gem of a home today before its too late!
- MLS® #1391721
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Brian Hurry
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address176 Berrys Pond Drive
- SubdivisionBerry's Pond
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- MiddleBerry Shoals Intermediate
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 176 Berrys Pond Drive, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1391721)
|Price Reduced (from $239,000)||$238,000||$1,000 (0.42%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.