Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
419 Vestry Place Lot 119, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1391884
Home in The Village at Anderson Mill Moore SC
This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath craftsman style home boast a gorgeous kitchen with granite island to prepare those amazing home cooked meals, and is open concept to the family room great for entertaining or family hosting. All bedrooms including master are upstairs. The laundry room is also located upstairs for convenience. Take a dip in the community pool or enjoy lounging around the cabana. Located in Moore, SC Spartanburg County District 6 The Village at Anderson Mill and is in a country setting yet minutes from I-26, I-85, Hwy 290, shopping, and restaurants. $4,000 Buyer incentives ask listing agent for details.
- MLS® #1391884
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Tracy Ivey
- Listing Office:Dan Ryan Builders
- Address419 Vestry Place Lot 119
- SubdivisionThe Village at Anderson Mill
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
- MiddleR. P. Dawkins
Price Change History for 419 Vestry Place Lot 119, Moore, SC (MLS® #1391884)
|Price Reduced||$219,990||$5,010 (2.23%)|
|Price Increased||$225,000||$10 (0.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$224,990||$10 (0.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$225,000||$4,990 (2.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $242,990)||$229,990||$13,000 (5.35%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:01pm CST.