Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Rolleston Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1391983
Home in Claremont - Greenville Greenville SC
Beyond Extraordinary, this unique one and one-half story French Country design with its four sided Tennessee field stone exterior will impress even the most discriminating Buyer. Truly no detail was overlooked in both design and construction and the quality is evident throughout. Through the covered front entry and arched mahogany front door with leaded glass surround, you’ll be greeted in the large Foyer where French Doors lead to both a Formal Dining Room and a private Home Office and your eyes are drawn to views through the Great Room and into the lovely backyard beyond. The Office is a space that any professional will love. From the built-ins to the bay window and coffered ceiling, you will find it a pleasure to work from home in this room. The Formal Dining Room is naturally lit by a large Palladium Window and connects to the Kitchen through a Butler’s Pantry. This well-appointed dream Kitchen is the true heart of the home. You’ll appreciate the abundance of furniture style, lighted cabinetry and the dual islands appointed with granite, tile backsplash, stainless steel double wall ovens, 5 burner gas cooktop, under cabinet lighting, a large walk-in pantry and a functional layout creating generous workspace. Adjacent is a spacious Breakfast Area with a 16 foot tongue and groove ceiling where you’ll appreciate the natural light from another large Palladium window. The Kitchen is open and overlooks and flows seamlessly into the Great Room enhanced by a coffered ceiling and fireplace surrounded by built-ins. Nano mahogany doors form a glass wall leading to the Screened Porch with it’s 24 foot tongue and groove ceiling where you’ll enjoy both mornings and evenings in the crisp Carolina air. Just steps away is the stunning Owner’s Suite with its double trey ceiling, massive “His and Her” walk-in closets with Carolina closet systems, a cedar closet and an additional space that the current owners have employed as an Exercise Room. The spacious Master Bath is spectacular and features “His and Her” vanities, an over-sized and handicap accessible walk-in tile shower and a garden tub that offers a great start to the morning or a welcome retreat at the end of a long day. On the opposite end of this home are three additional bedrooms, two of which share a Jack-n-Jill style bath and the third bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom. On the second level is a large Bonus Room with a half bath, perfect for a media or game room. The half bath can easily be expanded into the adjacent storage area to create a full bath if desired. There is abundant heated and cooled finished storage space as well as walk-in Attic storage space on this level. Impressive details continue outside! From the screened porch you are just a few steps to a lovely patio accented by a lighted stone half wall and an expertly landscaped and private backyard. This is the perfect place to grill out with family and friends or to expand your entertaining space. Meandering walkways lead off the patio on both sides. The oversized 3-car garage includes 1200 plus square feet of garage space to accommodate three cars plus room for a workshop, utility vehicle or golf cart and plenty of shelving for storage. Other items of note include hand scraped hardwood floors throughout the main floor living areas and bedrooms, 14 to 16 foot ceiling heights, tons of natural light, walk in closets in every bedroom, age in place design features to include wider doors and other accessibility features, a walk in crawl space with concrete floors, tankless hot water heater, security system with cameras and other details too numerous for the space allowed. This fabulous home is located in one of Greenville’s most conveniently located and private gated communities and is move in ready for one very lucky buyer!
- MLS® #1391983
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, European
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address200 Rolleston Drive
- SubdivisionClaremont - Greenville
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 200 Rolleston Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1391983)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:46pm CDT.