Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1917 Gentry Memorial Highway, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1391992
Home in None Easley SC
Great home sitting between Easley and Pickens that has been completely renovated all the way down to the studs. New sheetrock, insulation, paint, light fixtures and hardwood floors. New wiring and plumbing, new HVAC, new vinyl siding and gutters. The roof is metal and has been on the home for approximately 12 years. Owners have added a new bathroom and a walk-in closet in the master. The living area has been opened up to create a very open floor plan. There is an office area in the back that could be used as a bedroom if needed, buy does not have a closet or window. You must see this home with all the renovations there are just too many to list. Great lot large trees providing you with a lot of privacy in the backyard.
- MLS® #1391992
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Pamela Fielder
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address1917 Gentry Memorial Highway
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 1917 Gentry Memorial Highway, Easley, SC (MLS® #1391992)
|Price Reduced||$132,500||$7,400 (5.29%)|
|Price Reduced||$139,900||$4,100 (2.85%)|
|Price Reduced (from $159,000)||$144,000||$15,000 (9.43%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 12:01am CDT.