Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Arezzo Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1392015
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
Have a client who wants to be close to downtown Greenville? This charming Italian style home is just minutes from the thriving downtown and is located in the fabulous gated subdivision of Montebello which is loaded with amenities & beautiful mountain views. This home has 3 bedrooms plus a loft and 2.5 baths. It features an open floor plan with 10 foot ceilings, beautiful plantation shutters & hardwoods. A corner fireplace with gas logs in the great room will make chilly fall nights very cozy. The great room opens to the kitchen and breakfast/dining area filled with natural light. Serving that special dinner will be enjoyable with the gas stove & convection oven. The master bedroom is located on the main level and the master bath has marble tile floors & a marble tile shower as well as double sinks and a garden tub. The laundry is on the main level and features a laundry sink. The main floor also features a half bath. The bricked in side patio is perfect for entertaining or cook-outs and features its own iron gate entry as well as entry off the kitchen. The loft on the second floor is ideal space for an office/flex space. Montebello offers a wonderful life style that is sure to please. The taxes are based on primary residence home ownership (4%) and verified through the tax office. The tax records currently show the taxes at 6% as it is not the owners primary residence. A one year AHS Shield Plus home warranty is included with the sale of home. Gate code required. Sq. Ft. per prior appraisal. If important, please verify.
- MLS® #1392015
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Pat Messer
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address2 Arezzo Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Convection
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 12:16am CDT.