Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Graylyn Court, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1392091
Home in Graylyn Anderson SC
Custom Executive Brick 5BD/4BA 5300SF home nestled on 1.25 Acres on a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought-after Graylyn subdivision! This well-appointed remodeled and repainted home features: a gourmet kitchen, sun room, formal dining room, elegant office, 2-story foyer with a grand staircase, handicap accessibility, fenced yard, low maintenance large deck with Trex decking and vinyl rails, encapsulated crawlspace, and high-end appliances and finishes. The gourmet kitchen features extensive custom cabinets, Wolf appliances including a double oven, 2 pantries(1 with a spice rack), large island with a 5-burner gas cooktop, Subzero refrigerator, granite counters, ceramic backsplash, hardwood floors and opens to a spacious breakfast area. Off the kitchen is also a bright sun room, second staircase and a generous laundry room with more cabinetry, sink and central-vac retractable hose to help keep your laundry room spotless. The main floor Master Wing features a Master Suite with a bay window, private entrance to the 1052SF deck, plenty of natural light, oversized "his and hers" walk-in closets with custom shelving, and a luxurious bath with soaring ceiling, double sinks, spacious tiled shower, and self-cleaning spa tub. The Master Wing also features a 2nd bedroom and full bath great for those who you want to keep close by. The large family room boasts a vaulted ceiling, brick FP, hardwood floors, and deck access. The second floor offers spacious loft adjoining a second master suite, 2 more large bedrooms which share a 4th bath as well as ample closets, storage space, and walk-in attic. Outside features a large deck for entertaining or relaxing while you enjoy the "park like" setting with mature landscaping and plantings, full irrigation, fenced back and side yard, and the entire property is said to have underground “invisible fencing”(though the owner has never used it and does not know if it works). The 2 driveways, main level 2-car garage (plumbed for water), plus the lower-level 1-car garage offer plenty of parking. Lower level also has a workshop space, and space for a recreation room or media room. Additional features include: double tray ceilings, Skylights and Solar Tubes(with LED nightlights), closet organizers, Nest thermostat, tilt out double hung windows, dentil molding, coffered ceilings, central vacuum system, dual HVAC units, dual water heaters, plantation shutters, floored attic space, Centricon termite bond, and more(additional document available in the home with details). Close to Anderson, the hospital, great schools, and all the amenities you would expect in a luxury location. Come and see ALL that this spectacular home has to offer!!
- MLS® #1392091
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:James Tracey
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address120 Graylyn Court
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 4:46am CDT.