Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1206 Hanover Road, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1392141
Home in Other Anderson SC
This very spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is perfect for the growing family!! The main floor features family room with fireplace, formal dining, kitchen with breakfast area, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and deck. The lower level features a large second living area (24x15) with second masonry fireplace, a recreation room OR 4th bedroom, full bath, laundry room, garage, and patio. The large level backyard provides lots of space for children or pets. This lower level is ideal for families with students living at home or a home school, man cave, or those just needing some extra living space!! Fantastic Anderson location!! Convenient to Anderson University, Downtown, AnMed Hospital, YMCA, and shopping!! Award winning schools!! This home will not last long!! Seller Relocation.
- MLS® #1392141
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Rhonda Hartman-smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address1206 Hanover Road
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:31am CDT.