Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 Sedgewick Road, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1392300
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
Nestled in the mountains just minutes from Greenville, SC, make yourself at home in the comfort and convenience of The Cliffs Valley gated golf and wellness community. Charming mountain, “light and bright” home with northeastern views of Panther Mountain. Featuring an extremely livable main level that flows well for entertaining. Ideal size and layout that will appeal to both families and empty nesters. The main level features a great room with a floor to ceiling stone fireplace, kitchen and breakfast room, dining room, laundry room, study, and master bedroom. The sizable master bedroom has an oversized walk-in closet and a beautifully updated master bath. Take in the fresh mountain air while spending time on the main level screened in porch that provides easily retractable windows to use the space year-round. On the upper level you will find three guest bedrooms, a sitting area, and a large attic space with a cedar closet. A multipurpose room can be found on the lower level with a full bath and closet which can be used as a 5th bedroom, “man cave,” or recreation room. The house offers storage galore with abundant space on all three levels. A new roof was installed in 2018, as well as the furnace for the lower level. Convenience is key as the home is in close proximity to the Valley amenities: the wellness center, clubhouse, dog park, walking trails, and golf course. Located less than a 3 minute drive to the main gatehouse grants easy access to Highway 25 for trips to Greenville, Travelers Rest, or Hendersonville. A Cliffs Club Membership is available with the real estate.
- MLS® #1392300
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:James Patton
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address306 Sedgewick Road
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 306 Sedgewick Road, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1392300)
|Price Reduced (from $725,000)||$699,000||$26,000 (3.59%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 6:16pm CDT.