Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Issac Court, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1392336
Home in Other Anderson SC
Situated on a tree-lined corner lot with a fenced back yard, 100 Issac Court consists of a total of 3,268 square feet of heated & cooled space - approximately 2,707 finished and an additional 561 unfinished. McClain Lake is a desirable subdivision located less than 2 miles from the closest pharmacy, grocery store, and hardware store - rare to find a quiet street with that kind of convenience! Not only does this home have the location and the space you've been searching for, but countless upgrades have been made over the last 5 years including a new metal roof, enlarged deck with cable railings, new garage door & door opener, new porch columns, and much more that you'll see on the inside. We know parking space is an important concern, so you'll appreciate the attached 2 car garage and dual driveway entrances. The main level features an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the living area, a spacious dining room, and a beautifully updated kitchen. In addition to expanding the original kitchen's footprint, the current owner has installed custom antique glazed cabinetry, granite countertops, a tile backsplash, and all new stainless steel appliances. A large peninsula offers plenty of prep space, in addition to a counter-height breakfast bar. Other features of the kitchen include a hidden double trash bin, built-in broom closet to the side of the refrigerator, and a pantry. A combination laundry/mud room divides the kitchen from the garage entrance, and beautiful hand scraped dark laminate floors run through the entire main level, with the exception of the bathrooms. The main level includes 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with a sought after split floor plan. If a nice master is high on your list of priorities, you won't be disappointed! You'll find a spacious bedroom, walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with double sinks, walk-in shower, and jetted tub. The bathroom has been updated with a new vanity and wood look tile flooring. The walk-out lower level has an additional living area, rec room, a fourth bedroom, and a partially roughed in bathroom. Additional unfinished spaces are currently being used as storage, but could be finished off to create a home gym, theater room, or whatever else you may need. Most of this level has professionally stained concrete floors, and even the stairway has been upgraded to include hardwood stair treads. Other updates done in the last 5 years include: most interior and exterior light fixtures have been replaced, interior doors & trim have been painted, new vinyl tile flooring in the hall bathroom installed, french doors to the deck have been replaced, and a new front door has just been installed. This home is truly move-in ready!
- MLS® #1392336
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Parker Quigley
- Listing Office:Parker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address100 Issac Court
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Concrete
- ElementaryNew Prospect
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Price Change History for 100 Issac Court, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1392336)
|Price Reduced (from $249,900)||$239,900||$10,000 (4.00%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.