Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
510 Glen Laurel Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1392377
Home in Glen Laurel Easley SC
As you walk through, you will notice all the details that you don't see in new construction these days. The master bedroom has a large loft of almost 200 additional sqft. The master bath has a massive "his & hers" shower complete with a bench. The master closet is spacious and organized with built-ins to make getting ready easier. There are 2 pocket doors dividing the bathroom so 2 people can get ready without compromising privacy! This one story home has a split floor plan so the secondary bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house. Both secondary bedrooms are generous sizes and the front bedroom has an added loft area. While the bedroom closets have ample room. The kitchen is chock full of drawers and cabinets. The large center island, which seats 4, also stores so many items with deep drawers throughout. This kitchen is sure to delight those that cook and those that like to observe. There is a nook off of the laundry room perfect for a home office or other work space. The laundry room provides even more storage opportunity with built-in cabinets and drawers. Other features include an antique sink, central vacuum system and recently replaced water heater. There is even a nice hamper sorting feature from the master bath that opens to the hallway for easy laundry access! There is a room over the garage that is currently used as a workshop for hobbies and an area for exercise or just a place to get away. This bonus room has approximately 800 sq ft of space. If you still need more space, the 3 car garage is oversized and is even equipped with a welding port! This house has so much to offer, and should be seen in person to truly appreciate all the details. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #1392377
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Christina Potosnak
- Listing Office:Wondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address510 Glen Laurel Drive
- SubdivisionGlen Laurel
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 510 Glen Laurel Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1392377)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $285,000)||$275,000||$10,000 (3.51%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 2:31pm CDT.