Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
385 Raines Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1392400
Home in None Easley SC
BRING ALL OFFERS !!! Country Living at its BEST !! This Cute 3 bd x 3 bath COUNTRY house has your name written all over it !! Picture this, sitting on the front porch with a big glass of sweet ice tea watching your chickens, goats, horses and whatever other animals you've been dreaming of having on your on little farm. There's a good size barn in the pasture and a smaller storage building close to the house, then there's a MEGA SIZE work shop/garage 30x80 with concrete floors, electric, insulated, roll up door and an office space, ride your 4 wheeler down the gravel driveway to the end of the property to a wood working shop has its power meter ( older Mobile home has been turned into a wood working shop ). The house has 2bd x 2 bath and a mother-in-law suite that has living room/kitchennette, a bedroom with full walk in bath with seat, separate entrance or can enter through the house. But if you're not ready for your mother-in-law to move in just yet you can use it as a den or TV room, man cave, let your teen have their own place, or just leave the door down and it's a 3bd x 3 bath with a den, many options !! All this on 7 acres. MOVE IN READY !!! If square footage is important to the buyer, buyer or buyers agent to measure
- MLS® #1392400
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Kathy Connelly
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address385 Raines Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas, Wall Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Vinyl
Price Change History for 385 Raines Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1392400)
|Price Reduced||$199,900||$15,600 (7.24%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $224,000)||$215,500||$8,500 (3.79%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT.