Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
321 Sassafras Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1392484
Home in Hornbuckle Easley SC
Move right into this fabulous two-story traditional that’s perfectly situated on one of the best lots in Hornbuckle! 21 Sassafras Drive makes a great first impression with its incredible curb appeal, +/-.80 acre lot, low maintenance vinyl façade and discreet side entry double Garage. The interior of the home is just as impressive! It greets you with a striking two-story Foyer with a second story arched window, pendant style lighting and a conveniently place Powder Room. The Foyer flows seamlessly into the Formal Dining Room where crown & chair rail molding, a bay window, and a multi-tiered Williamsburg chandelier set the stage for elegant entertaining. A full bank of white cabinetry lines the Kitchen with storage space and new granite countertops give excellent workspace. The Kitchen also includes new stainless steel appliances and a double door pantry. More casual meals can be found in the adjoining Breakfast Area that also includes a bay window and chandelier. Additional entertaining space can be found in the two-story Great Room that features a gas log fireplace and the nearby Sun Room that opens to the rear deck. The main level of the home also includes a peaceful Master Suite that includes a tray ceiling & walk in closet in the bedroom and deep garden tub, separate shower, and an extended vanity with a make-up desk in its ensuite bath. All of the secondary bedrooms can be found upstairs. The bedrooms each have been styled with new neutral carpet, 2” blinds, and closet space galore! They share a centrally located hall bath equipped with a tub/shower combination, extended cultured marble vanity with dual sinks and a linen closet. The upstairs also offers a large Loft Area that would make the perfect reading nook or Home Office. In addition to the freshly stained rear deck, the rear of the home also offers an incredible deep and private backyard that is ready for a garden or outdoor fun!
- MLS® #1392484
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cy Bagheri
- Listing Office:Carolina Moves, Llc
- Address321 Sassafras Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 321 Sassafras Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1392484)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 2:16pm CDT.