Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1736 Farrs Bridge Road Tract A, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1392508
Home in None Easley SC
Where can you find a home like this and 20+ acres for under $600k? This one IS Priced to Sell!!!!! HOUSE and 20.27 ACRES = PRIVACY + ACREAGE + CREEK + SQ FOOTAGE + COMPLETELY REMODELED + CLEARED Front Lawn and ALL it NEEDS is YOU to make it better. This home sits on 20+ acres with a beautifully cleared front lawn that would make a BEAUTIFUL VENUE for most any occasion. DUAL MASTERS, SUNROOM on the back, HUGE OPEN LIVING area up front, HUGE LIVING area on the rear with a Fireplace and built-ins, NICELY SIZE DEN/LIBRARY with a SEPARATE ENTRANCE off the side featuring a fabulous stone hearth just waiting for a buck stove to help provide the ambiance YOU have been looking for. The KITCHEN is FABULOUS with all new stainless appliances and a SMART refrigerator. A LARGE ISLAND is centrally positioned for your ENTERTAINING enjoyment. Once the day is over, YOU don't have far to go to retire for the night with a MASTER on the MAIN level. There is PLENTY of ROOM upstairs for guests with ANOTHER MASTER and 2 additional guest rooms and yet ANOTHER full bath. Back downstairs is a half bath just off the DEN/LIBRARY for convenience. If that is not enough, there a detached covered parking area out back with an attached workshop and lots of land. NEW Roof, NEW HVAC, NEW WINDOWS, NEW HARDBOARD siding, and more. Need pasture for livestock? Clear a few trees. Want to keep privacy? Got that covered too. Several outbuildings here. Don't let this one slip by without taking a look. Make an appointment today. Drone video available of this magnificent property. Willing to subdivide acreage. See MLS 1392523 and 1392706.
- MLS® #1392508
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Yolanda Austin
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address1736 Farrs Bridge Road Tract A
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 1736 Farrs Bridge Road Tract A, Easley, SC (MLS® #1392508)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$575,000||$14,000 (2.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $625,000)||$589,000||$36,000 (5.76%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 6:46am CDT.