Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Post Oak Road, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1392519
Home in None Duncan SC
Welcome to your new classic brick home in Duncan, near BMW, GSP, I-85 and District 5 schools! This home has room to spare, including three bedrooms, a full and a half bath, separate laundry room, and a spacious living room and den. The driveway leads to a carport giving you easy access to the side entrance into the kitchen/dining area. Or you can drive around to the motor court and the huge, 24x30 attached garage! Entering through the front door, Welcome to the cozy living room featuring a bay window and a freestanding gas log stove. With the old dividing wall out of the way, you pass easily into the spacious den with built-in bookcase. The kitchen, dining and laundry spaces occupy the left side of the home, while two bedrooms, full bath, and a master suite with half bath are on the right. Situated on over a half acre with a fenced backyard, this home is in a well-established neighborhood with easy access to shopping, restaurants, freeway, and schools. With I-85 barely a mile away, you can be in downtown Greenville or Spartanburg within minutes. Since you are in one of the fastest-growing areas in the Upstate, values are appreciating nicely. Book your showing today, and grab this opportunity before it's gone!
- MLS® #1392519
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Gregory Sundt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address107 Post Oak Road
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Freestanding, Gas Logs, Woodstove
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 107 Post Oak Road, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1392519)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 8:01am CDT.