Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Brunson Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1392623
Home in Eastover Greenville SC
A move in ready 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with 1 car garage and fenced in level yard downtown for under 275,000? Yes! Located in the flourishing Eastover neighborhood, this home is within walking distance to Cleveland Park and downtown, with easy access to pretty much everywhere you want to go in the Greenville area. Built in 2008, and nicely renovated since then, this house has beautiful hardwoods throughout. The kitchen/living areas are open so you can enjoy family and friends in a casual setting. The hallway flows back to three nice sized bedrooms with ample closet space, and the master suite has a walk in closet and nicely renovated bath. The kitchen has a plenty of cabinets and a pantry for additional storage. The garage has a door opener and IS actually big enough to park your car inside! There is a separate area in the back for storing your mower and yard tools or bikes. The fenced back yard is large enough to enjoy, yet easy to maintain. The sellers added an oversized concrete patio and extra concrete parking pad during ownership. Lots to like! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1392623
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Heather Stemann
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address111 Brunson Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 111 Brunson Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1392623)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$274,500||$5,400 (1.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$279,900||$5,000 (1.76%)|
|Price Reduced (from $294,900)||$284,900||$10,000 (3.39%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 11:46pm CDT.