Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Chapelwood Drive, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1392627
Home in Wellsley Hills Anderson SC
Located near Sadlers Creek State Park, this beautiful, custom-built home is situated on one of Lake Hartwell's most gorgeous lots. The gentle slope provides a short walk to a covered dock with deep, year-round sailboat waters. Enjoy stunning views daily from the dock, the large deck, or the large windows throughout the home. The traditional style is welcoming and open, featuring 5 bedrooms/5 baths, a cozy family room with a stone fireplace, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a screened porch, and much more…not to mention a dream workshop/storage area in the 2400+ Sq. Ft. basement with tons of potential for future expansion. Wellesley Hills is gated community that offers privacy while enjoying the peace and quiet of the lake. This is location is in the perfect location - 15 minutes from exit 14, 30 minutes to Greenville, close to shopping, 20 minutes Clemson University and 2 hours to Atlanta. Lake Hartwell is waiting for you! Make this your home by calling to schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1392627
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesGated Community, None
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Water Access, Dock
- Listing Agent:Kimberly Roberts
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address105 Chapelwood Drive
- SubdivisionWellsley Hills
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Price Change History for 105 Chapelwood Drive, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1392627)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:31am CDT.