Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Converse Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1392646
Home in Overbrook Greenville SC
Adorable 3BR 1.5BA bungalow in Overbrook just minutes from downtown Greenville! Hardwood floors; sun-room/office off living room; dining room with built-in wine cabinet; comfortable bedrooms; extensive real mill-work/molding and convenient built-ins; granite kitchen counters; tilt-in thermal-pane windows; large deck overlooking comfortable outdoor living space surrounded by privacy fence; deep lot with detached 12x20 storage building/workshop with power; tall crawlspace with room for driving in a mower of creating a cool gardening/workspace. A very nice property in a great location with superb schools.
- MLS® #1392646
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Rex Galloway
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address116 Converse Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEast North St
Price Change History for 116 Converse Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1392646)
|Price Reduced||$239,950||$9,950 (3.98%)|
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$9,600 (3.70%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,500||$9,500 (3.53%)|
|Price Reduced||$269,000||$5,850 (2.13%)|
|Price Reduced (from $279,500)||$274,850||$4,650 (1.66%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:01am CDT.