Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1032 N Shore Drive, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1392682
Home in North Shore Anderson SC
Dreaming of that lake home that truly "has it all?" Well look no further! LOCATION, POOL, DEEP WATER, UPDATED! This Hartwell gem sits amongst prestigious Lake Hartwell homes in the North Shore subdivision 1 mile to Clemson Blvd & 5 minutes to I85 exit 19. When you arrive, you will notice an over-sized circular driveway, 2 car main- level garage and lower garage & parking pad. As you tour the home, you will be wowed with the updates throughout including beautiful hardwood floors, open floor plan, and high-end appliances with every space feeling "like new." Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have lake views, and a bonus room. The main level offers an intimate living space open to kitchen, breakfast area, and dining room, an office or hobby room, and a master bedroom with a large closet and bathroom. In the basement, there is plenty of space for overnight guests and a large entertainment area. This home masterfully embraces outdoor living with large window views and spaces to relax. You can exit the door from the master to have a morning coffee on the newly renovated, large ironwood deck. Or, exit the breakfast area to have an evening bar-b-que at the built-in grilling station and relax under the covered patio. The large windows are continued on the basement level with walk-outs from the bedroom and entertainment room to a patio leading to a SALT WATER POOL. From the patio, there is a gentle slop to a cart path leading to a multi-level floating dock. The dock is positioned on deep water away from roadways with plenty of space for entertaining and relaxing.
- MLS® #1392682
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Water Front, Dock
- Listing Agent:Scott Woodbury
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address1032 N Shore Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Shore
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingNatural Gas
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMount Lebanon Elementary
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:31am CDT.