Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Ambassador Drive, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1392683
Home in None Anderson SC
Amazing Waterfront Home In Lake Hartwells Most Exclusive Gated Neighborhood. This gorgeous house has it all! Luxury Lake living to perfection! The huge front lawn and lake views greet you as you drive down the driveway to the three-car garage to your beautiful home. Step inside to the large dining room that can easily host all your family gatherings. The stylish light fixtures, beautiful hardwood floors and high-coffered ceiling add that special touch. The fabulous great room with its’ beautiful vaulted wood beamed ceiling and wood floors is complete with stone fireplace and built in bookshelves. This fantastic room opens up to the amazing screened porch also with its own fireplace and beautiful tiled floors. The glass doors that separate the great room and screened in porch push back which makes your already spacious room even larger for entertaining friends and family. The expansive open floor plan continues into the gorgeous kitchen, which boasts a huge island, luxury wood crafted hooded cook stove, beautiful cabinets and of course a picturesque lake view that extends from great room/screened in porch all the way to the kitchen. This home offers a master suite overlooking the lake on the main floor with large walk in closet and stunning bathroom with great walk in shower and striking freestanding tub. An additional bedroom on the main floor can be used as a bedroom, guest room or an office. Upstairs has two additional roomy bedrooms each with their own bathroom and a separate entertainment area perfect for kids, teenagers or your guests. An unfinished bonus room is plumbed and ready to be finished for additional space. Downstairs you will find another huge bedroom, with full bath and lots of storage. The details continue downstairs with high finished ceilings, a full beautiful kitchen and island open to a great room large enough for an entertainment area as well as a dining table. This would be perfect area for guests, teenagers or in-laws. The views downstairs are just as spectacular as above. There is also an additional garage downstairs with immense amount of storage. And just so you know that they thought of everything there is also separate detached boat storage large enough for almost any size boat. No need to pay to store your boat anymore. This exquisite house has so many wonderful details you must come look to see them all and once you do you are certain to fall in love.
- MLS® #1392683
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage6600-6799
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 1 Car, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 1 Car, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Nora Hooper
- Listing Office:Re/max Executive
- Address102 Ambassador Drive
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMount Lebanon Elementary
Price Change History for 102 Ambassador Drive, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1392683)
|Price Reduced (from $1,325,000)||$1,295,000||$30,000 (2.26%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 7:16am CDT.