Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Kimborough Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1392690
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
This Charleston Beauty is Spacious and has a wonderful Open Floor Plan.The inviting front porch is extra large and is a fun gathering spot for friends and family.Walk into the inviting fireside family room with beautiful moldings and you will feel right at home! The kitchen is a chef's delight.The over-sized Master has a large closet and another walk in closet off of the Master Bath Room. Upstairs you will find a Loft with 2 Additional Bedrooms and a huge walk in attic that could actually be made into another bedroom.Outdoors you will find a grilling porch and an open yard that could be fenced in if one desired. This home has been meticulously maintained and is in perfect condition. Ruskin Square is a great neighborhood with pocket parks,a YMCA, walking Trails, Legacy Park , Stella's Restaurant and so much more!
- MLS® #1392690
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Path, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kim Johnson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address103 Kimborough Street
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 103 Kimborough Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1392690)
|Price Reduced (from $489,900)||$479,900||$10,000 (2.04%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:46pm CDT.