Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Sunrise Pointe Way, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1392813
Home in The Cliffs at Keowee Falls South Salem SC
Five bedrooms, with 6 full and 2 half-bathrooms - 2.5 car garage - Keith Summerour-designed, and built by boutique craftsman, Mike Blackburn - Exceptional, 1.53 acre waterfront lot, with gentle slope and 326 ft of prime shoreline - Unique master suite comprising the entire third floor, with exquisite bathroom, room-sized walk-in closet, elevated lake views, study and sitting area - Well-appointed kitchen with high-end appliances and custom cabinetry - Impressive library or office, which may be converted to main-floor master suite, with fireplace, built-in shelving, cedar-lined closet and sumptuous granite bathroom - Independent guest suite with its own fireplace and luxurious bathroom - Guest cottage, containing bright sitting area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom - Handsome wine cellar - Extensive outdoor living areas, including phantom-screened porch and patio between house and guest suite, which features a wood-burning fireplace - Exercise room with mirrored wall - Inviting home theatre with built-in bed
- MLS® #1392813
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6400-6599
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tri/Split Level
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address207 Sunrise Pointe Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorHardwood, Pine, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsHardwood, Pine, Stone
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.