Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
335 Hartleigh Drive, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1393110
Home in Highland Hills Lyman SC
Lovely newer home without the hassle, and offers the premium upgrade package of stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops. Gas fireplace in living room left with 50 in tv. Large master suite with walk-in closet, separate garden tub and shower and dual sinks. One bedroom downstairs with one full bathroom. Three more bedrooms upstairs with great closet space with and patio in a level backyard that will never have any neighbors building behind you.USDA approved community with a pool and District 5 schools!
- MLS® #1393110
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Tyjay Foster
- Listing Office:Profound Real Estate
- Address335 Hartleigh Drive
- SubdivisionHighland Hills
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 335 Hartleigh Drive, Lyman, SC (MLS® #1393110)
|Price Increased||$215,000||$5,000 (2.38%)|
|Price Reduced||$210,000||$3,000 (1.41%)|
|Price Reduced||$213,000||$2,000 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$215,000||$1,000 (0.46%)|
|Price Reduced (from $217,000)||$216,000||$1,000 (0.46%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:46am CDT.